We are hiring!!
An Electrical Engineer for
the post of Simulation
Systems is a dynamic small company. We market power
system simulation tools and provide consulting
services. Our activity covers a wide spectrum of
power system simulation tools and testing projects.
Established in 2009 in India, we have grown and
expanded our base from the United States. We are the
sole representatives for RTDS,
and DSA Tools
responsible for marketing, commissioning, training,
and technical support of these tools in India.
Please visit our website www.nayakpower.com
for more details on our products and services.
- Provide technical support
- Training and marketing
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Research questions and provide solutions using
- Identify, escalate, and inform situations
- Bachelor/Master of Electrical Engineering with
good academic record
- Solid technical background on electric
machines, power systems analysis and dynamics, and
power electronics concepts
- Skill in diagnosing problems, problem analysis,
- Willingness to learn and travel (mostly by air)
- Experiences with hardware development,
- Good programming skills, especially C, C++,
- Discretion, management ability, ability to
All resumes must
be submitted in a free format (such as plain text,
PDF, or OpenDocument, and not Microsoft Word).
Email submissions that do not follow these
instructions will be overlooked.